Home Forums Welcome to the Forum General Discussions Boycotting travel in the USA

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Glen Taylor
      Participant

Renewing Member

Replies viewable by members only

Grant Fengstad
      Keymaster

Renewing Member

Hey Glen… I respect your opinion and as far as the actions coming from the President’s office, I agree with you. I think it is shameful but then.. he is mostly living up to the campaign promises.

I for one do not want to turn my love of motorcycling or travel to be a political statement. I enjoy riding in the States and quite like my brothers and sisters in Washington state and elsewhere. I will continue to do so, regardless of the actions of a President Trump (that’s hard to say.)

Glen Taylor
        Participant

Renewing Member

Fair enough. But who knows who will be affected by the next presidential decree? It could be me or thee.

Marcus
      Participant

Renewing Member

Until he shuts the borders, I will still ride/drive in the USA. Not all people are like him and I have many friends in the US who are just fine. It is my tiny way of telling him that “he is not the boss of me”. As you say, everyone has to make up their own mind.

Eric Hutton
      Participant

Renewing Member

Well said Marcus

Allan Vallis
      Participant

Renewing Member

Well, we’re all entitled to our opinions and our preferred riding criteria. There is no right or wrong comment on this subject.

Glen Taylor
      Participant

Renewing Member

Well, here we all are 18 months later, looking at a full-blown economic attack on Canada that is going to affect each and every one of us (American and Canadian) in the short and long terms. This is going to require a grassroots response. I think that we all need to take some time and think about what each of us will do to help our respective countries during these unprecedented times.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.