Home Forums Welcome to the Forum General Discussions BMW System 7 Carbon Helmet

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Grant Fengstad
    Keymaster

This new helmet from BMW looks very promising. Full carbon fibre design with removable chin guard. Plays both as a full face modular and 3/4 helmet.

Also has integrated BMW communications system available as an option.

Really curious who the manufacturer is. For the System 6, it was Schuberth. Makes sense that it continues to be Schuberth but I’ve also heard rumour that it could be Nolan.

Has anyone heard anything about it?

BMW System 7 Carbon Helmet

Grant Fengstad
    Keymaster

Ok.. so it appears that this helmet will be available in April this year for sale. I have heard that pricing starts at around $750 CDN for the solid colour helmets and just shy of $1000 for the graphic designed helmets.

Unofficially, I have also heard that the manufacturer is AGV and not Schuberth for this one.

Grant Fengstad
    Keymaster

Looks like a very good looking helmet.

BMW System 7 Carbon Helmet

Grant Fengstad
    Keymaster

So.. in March the local dealer (Vancouver BMW Ducati) said that they had 14 on order and that they were scheduled to arrive in April. Called them last week and now they are saying they won’t be here until July or so. Anyone hear anything else?

Grant Fengstad
      Keymaster

Ok.. latest update is that the helmets will begin shipping to Canada in May.

Grant Fengstad
    Keymaster

Well.. May has basically come and gone and now it is looking to be more mid-June.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.