I’m gauging interest for an advanced riders tour into NorCal. Weather forecast is excellent there. Could leave Wednesday or Thursday depending on attendee’s preferences. Two days down to Redding, one day to do the loop, two days back (one day if you’re up for it!). Your interest or comments in the “Comments” section please.