CANCELLED – Mt Baker Morning Ride

Current Saturday weather forecast in Coquitlam is 60% chance of rain, morning till mid afternoon, high of 17. On top of Mtn. Baker 60% chance of rain all day and evening, with a high of 1. This event is now cancelled with hopes to repost this ride later in the summer. Thanks for your support and feedback! Steven If you have Nexus we can meet before Sumas send me a message. Depart Sumas at 800 for ride up Mt Baker then wind down to Fairhaven or cut short to Lynden for lunch. Loving the ride! Lets go!